Asia Philanthropy Congress has been successfully concluded.
Thank you very much for your participation.
Asia Philanthropy Congress (Aphic) will be held as a hybrid event. The participants will be able to attend either onsite or online. In addition to the live broadcast, on-demand videos will also be available on the official Nippon Foundation YouTube channel at a later date.
- Hybrid Format (Venue: Hotel New Otani Tokyo)
The Main Bldg. Banquet Floor, Tsuru (West)
- The doors will open at 1:00 pm.
- Please select your participation way when you register.
- Participation fee is free, but the registration is required.
- Please note that you will need to pay for your own travel and accommodation expenses.
- 12:00 pm on Friday, November 18, 2022 (JST, GMT+9:00)
- The information regarding the congress participation will be sent to your registered email address from the Asia Philanthropy Congress Registration Desk just before the congress.
- There is seat limitation so, in case of too many applications to the onsite participation, we might not be able to meet your request for onsite participation. Those who have no opportunity to participate onsite are welcome to attend the Congress online.
Deadline: 5:00 pm on Saturday, November 19, 2022 (JST, GMT+9:00)
- For those who registered by 9:00 am on Nov 19 (Sat), dedicated website link for participation, ID and Password will be sent to the registered email address on Nov 19 am (JST, GMT+9:00) from the Asia Philanthropy Congress Registration Desk.
- For those who registered after 9:00 am on Nov 19, all the above information (website link for participation, ID and Password) will be sent to the registered email address automatically, soon after the registration has completed. Please make sure to check your email.
*Please make sure to read the above before registration.
*Registration has been closed.