- The Nippon Foundation by the Numbers
- Register now for the Asia Philanthropy Congress 2022
- Media Partnership Announcement – Alliance
- Congress Partner -AVPN
- Save the date for Asia Philanthropy Congress 2022 on Saturday, November 19, 2022
- The Nippon Foundation’s concept film
- Official launch of Asia Philanthropy Congress website
The Nippon Foundation is a non-profit philanthropic organization that was established in 1962. It is active in Japan and around the world. Initially its efforts focused largely on the maritime and shipping fields, but since then the range of its activities has expanded to education, social welfare, public health, and other fields—carried out in more than 100 countries to date. Together with more than 20 partner organizations in Japan and worldwide it is funding and assisting community-led efforts aimed at realizing a more peaceful and prosperous global society.
Asia Philanthropy Congress (Aphic)
The Nippon Foundation will launch the Asia Philanthropy Congress in Tokyo on November 19, 2022. It aims to leverage our extensive network to build a platform that will seek solutions to social problems through cross-sectoral collaboration. It will also provide a venue for setting agendas to address Asia’s social issues as well as facilitating dialogue among philanthropists, foundations and other stakeholders throughout Asia.
- 2:00-2:10 pm
- Opening Remarks
- 2:10-3:30 pm
- Panel Discussion1 “Future of Philanthropy and Social Innovation”
- 3:30-4:00 pm
- Coffee Break
- 4:00-5:30 pm
- Panel Discussion2 “Forging Philanthropy-Business Partnership Towards Diverse, Equitable and Inclusive Society”
Asia Philanthropy Congress (Aphic) will be held as a hybrid event. The participants will be able to attend either onsite or online. In addition to the live broadcast, on-demand videos will also be available on the official Nippon Foundation YouTube channel at a later date.
- Hybrid Format (Venue: Hotel New Otani Tokyo)
The Main Bldg. Banquet Floor, Tsuru (West)
- The doors will open at 1:00 pm.
- Please select your participation way when you register.
- Participation fee is free, but the registration is required.
- Please note that you will need to pay for your own travel and accommodation expenses.