- Hybrid Format (Venue: Hotel New Otani Tokyo)
The Main Bldg. Banquet Floor, Tsuru (West)
- The doors will open at 1:00 pm.
2:00-2:10 pmOpening Remarks
- 2:10-3:30 pmPanel Discussion 1
- “Future of Philanthropy and Social Innovation”
The first panel discussion will be held between leaders of Asian and global philanthropies and businesses, and will discuss such issues as:
- What kind of partnerships should philanthropies and businesses pursue, in order to drive development in Asia?
- What model should Asian countries aspire to, in order to achieve a market economy that generates both wealth and equitable social development?
Ms. Naina Subberwal Batra CEO, Asian Venture Philanthropy Network (facilitator)
Dr. Hossain Zillur Rahman Chairperson, BRAC
Mr. Paul Polman Business Leader, Campaigner, Co-author Of “Net Positive”
Mr. Jamshyd N. Godrej Chairman, the Board of Godrej & Boyce Manufacturing Company Limited
Mr. Yohei Sasakawa Chairman, The Nippon Foundation
3:30-4:00 pmCoffee Break
- 4:00-5:30 pmPanel Discussion 2
- “Forging Philanthropy-Business Partnership
Towards Diverse, Equitable and Inclusive Society”
The second discussion will feature representatives from the business sector, an organization for people with disabilities, and an Asian philanthropy, and will discuss ways in which businesses and philanthropies can cooperate in promoting disability-inclusive employment.
Dr. Caroline Casey Founder, The Valuable 500 (facilitator)
Mr. Hiroki Fujimoto Senior Executive Officer / General Manager, Next Business Planning Dept.
SUMISEI INNOVATION FUND Business Co-creation Manager, Sumitomo Life Insurance Company
Ms. Lilibeth Aristorenas Executive Director, Unilab Foundation Inc
Mr. Satoshi Sato Executive Director, Special Committee on Parallel Reporting, Japan Disability Forum
Mr. Yosuke Ishikawa Program Director, Social Inclusion Team, Global Issues Department, The Nippon Foundation
- The program and speakers are subject to change without prior notice.